NML offers its payment testing clients bespoke service levels including:
- Frequency of sample collection using NML’s refrigerated sample collection service which offers full national coverage and operates 7 days a week
- Frequency of sample testing
- Tests included in test suite (payment testing can include SCC, Bactoscan, fat, protein, lactose, urea, casein, FPD, fatty acid profile, TVC etc)
- Auto follow up and retrospective testing rules
- Reporting format and method to the purchaser
- Reporting format and method to individual farmers (options include post, fax, email, SMS, web)
NML prides itself on the quality of the payment testing service it provides. Both of its labs are UKAS accredited (Hillington - 2051 and Wolverhampton -2700) and the business participates in a number of recognised international ring trials to validate the accuracy of its testing.
Service provision is managed through adherence to client specific Service Level Agreements. These are updated regularly to ensure NML service provision is kept in line with any changes in client requirements
If interested in finding out more about NML payment testing, please contact us through the enquiry form or by calling 01902 744920.